Wednesday, December 8, 2010

living in italy

so i have neglected my blog for a while. SORRY. but i have much to catch up on.

I have finally seen snow. yes i know i said that i had seen it before but this was knee-deep, let's make a snowman (which i later found out is very hard) snow. It was beautiful. It reminded me of something you would find in Beauty and the Beast- which for those who know me, you would know that i was, and still am, very addicted to the movie. It seemed to have sort of magic, i dont know... i think it was just from seeing it the first time.

Also while we went to the snow. i ate snow. dont worry it was white. but i did see yellow snow. i took a photo of it.


Yellow Snow! Look closely its there!
  this is also another photo of me, just chillin in the snow. this is after my fail attempt of making a snow angel. i tried again later and it was better. I LUFF SNOW!  

after that we went to a festival called 'San Nicolas e Krumpus'. it was weird and i didnt understand what was going on. and i still dont. but basically these Krumpus are evil spirits of christmas. and for an unknown reason they like to hit people in the back of the legs with sticks. and it HURTS.  I got hit twice and i have a bruise... kinda.. its going away now.

hmm what else can i say? Pizza is amazing! I love the pasta! I have a friend who has jsut returned back home and she has been in tialy for the last year. anyways im going to quote her. she said "i used to be skinny, but know i live in italy. enough said". I now completely understood what she she meant.

Everyday i have German :s The German teacher is kinda crazy! Have i mentioned that my HPE teacher looks like he is going to kill everyone? He reminds me Mr Woodcock, hes out of the movie Mr Woodcock and hes a bastard of an hpe teacher too.

I think i am getting homesick. What i miss about home:
- my bed
- family (parental figures esp)
- fast internet
- certain friends and a particular boy
- wearing one layer of clothing -__-

but dont get the wrong idea. I loving italy. What i love about italy:
- food!
- the buildings
- snow
- listening to people sing english songs wrong
- hot chocolate
- food
- chocolate

gunna head now. Arrivederciiii
xoxoxo

1 comment: