Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It is 16 days or 389 hours or 23394 minutes or  1403655 seconds until November 26th. This date - The day I experience something new. The day I leave everything, including my own language behind (though I must argue that I am MOST DEFINATELY not leaving my suit case, or my passport behind). The day I leave for Italy.

This is the reason for why I created this blog. Okay, so I'll admit, i have neglected to scream my 
excited over the world wide web. but I can tell you now that in reality, i have made up for my 
lack of excitement here :) 

Okay so here is my list of everything I have:
  • Warm clothes & Thermals
  • Passport - includes the worlds most attractive photo
  • Note book with travel information- empty.
  • Enough spending money- plus back up :)
  • A host family- her name is Francesca 
  • A dictionary for 'Quick Translations
  • Emergency Numbers

Things I stuff I need to get:
  • A tooth Brush (i have an electric one and I can't take it on the plane)
  • Mini Bottles of Hygiene crap
  • A plane pillow
  • Host Family gifts
And because I like the number 3, I am going to write another list.

My Favourite sayings and words of Italian: 
  • La Leccalecca - the lollipop
  • Ho fatto pipi sul vastro cane - I peed on your dog
  • Tu sei una putana - you are a whore
  • l'ananas - The pineapple
Until next time,
Arriverci Putane  - cya whores
Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment