Thursday, September 2, 2010

Photo time

Undara; one of the lava tubes we went into. This photo is for my Mumma bear <3. We have a thing in our family called "God's Light" and its when the sun comes through the clouds on a raining day. This one was too beautiful not to capture.



This is a photo i made my mate in our cabin thingy to take because i wasn't going to move my ass out of the chair. When he moved it made the cabin rock and i was angry and all "Hurry up and take the photo. ITS ROCKING US!" This is one of the highest points of the Kuranda Skyrail. Can you see why i was shitting myself? 

Walking down into the lava tube pictured above. It was gorgeous! It is also huge! In one of the lava tubes there was little bats that probably smaller than my own hand. They were cute <3.

1 comment: