Friday, September 24, 2010

A bunch of crap you didn't know about me

mainly to kill my bordem, here's a list of stuff about me and what not to provide entertainment for the more bored.
  • my favourite song as a kid was Daryl Braithwaite's song "The Horses".
  • i would love to learn ballet.
  • for my 6th birthday, i had a Barbie cake - i made my mum cut the head of the Barbie so i can eat it.
  • sunflowers are my favourite flower.
  • watermelon is my favourite fruit and avocado.. depending on which side of the argument you are on. 
  • i think tomato is a fruit.
  • i like commas, and fullstops as well. 
  • i absolutely adore Lisa Mitchell.
  • and if i was to go onto Rove, yes, i would turn lesbian for her.
  • i love boyfriend and everything about him.
  • imma bookworm. Fave author : Jodi Piccoult.
  • i collect anklets.
  • i would like to be a vegetarian one day.  
  • i concentrate better on TV or a movie if the subtitles are on.
  • ho fatto un pipi sul vostro cane.
  • i really like love cheese.
  • i have 2 hi-5 songs on my iPod, and i listen to them.
  • butterflies and turtles are my favourite animals. 
  • i laugh a lot, especially on the inside because i would look like a dick if i laughed out loud. 
  • i like using full english, not this crap that would be in a txt.
  • onomatopoeia is one of my favourite words.
  • i hate when people say pretend as pa-tend.  There is an R in pRetend.
  • im addicted to my ipod and milo.
  • i dont understand why I is a capital letter and if its because it is a word for yourself, then why is me and you and the rest of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person words not starting with a capital. 
  • PostSecret is a frequently visited webpage.
  • i have 3 reds, 2 orange, yellow, green, 2 blues, 3 purples, 2 pinks, 2 whites, gold and clear in my collection of nail polish
  • i think trends are for people who cant find their own individuality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment